Must complete and submit the following items to our office by March 15th, 2019. All applications that are incomplete after March 15th, 2019 are subject to the $25 late fee.
- Online Application Form
- $200 nonrefundable trip deposit
- Mature Christian Reference
- Pastoral Reference
- Assumption of Risk form
**Trip costs are subject to change
AIM Training Day will be April 20th at Waupaca First Assembly. This training is mandatory for all trip participants.
Once online application has been submitted, notify references that they will need to complete the online reference form (available below) by March 15th. Mail in a nonrefundable deposit for the trip. Checks must be made out to WNMD and mailed to:
PO Box 309
Waupaca, WI 54981
Send assumption of risk form to the address above. Once all required items have been submitted, your application will be processed for approval. Once approved, applicant will receive and email confirmation and further details on how to proceed.
- Must be 18 years old to participate in a Chi Alpha trip
- Must be a born-again Christian
- Must have positive references from a pastor and a mature Christian adult
- Must have a commitment to share Christ
2019 Chi Alpha Trip
Dates: May 24- June 1, 2019
Trip Leader: Rachel Yokers