Must complete and submit the following items to our office by February 5, 2020. All incomplete applications are subject to a $25 late fee after February 5.
- $200 nonrefundable trip deposit (international); $75 nonrefundable deposit (domestic)
- Online Application Form
- Mature Christian Reference
- Pastoral Reference
- Notarized Parental Consent form (if under 18)
- Assumption of Risk form (if over 18)
**Please note that you are responsible for notifying your references and directing them to complete the online reference form by February 5th.
*ALL TRIP COSTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AIM Training Day has been postponed. Please keep an eye on your email for additional details as they become available.
Once online application has been submitted, notify references that they will need to complete the online reference form (available below) by February 5th. Mail in a nonrefundable deposit for the trip. Checks must be made out to WNMD and mailed to:
PO Box 309
Waupaca, WI 54981
Send notarized parental consent form (minors; must include signature of both parents) or assumption of risk form (adults) before the application will be processed for approval. Once approved, applicant will receive an email confirmation and further details on how to proceed.
- Must be 16 years old to participate on international teams
- Must be a born-again Christian
- Must have approval of both parents
- Must have positive references from a pastor and a mature Christian adult
- Must have a commitment to share Christ
New this year: pay your trip deposit online! Follow the link below.
Leaders! Looking for slides to promote your trip? Follow the link below!
DATE: June 16-27, 2020
TRIP LEADER: Steve Tripp